2. Excellent communication skills are an essential requirement. Ability to communicate thoughts and ideas effectively and accurately
3. Public relations officers must have good writing skills to prepare news releases for the media or information leaflets on new forms of medical treatment or lifestyle issues for the public.
4. Public relations officers may also coordinate public events like exhibitions and contests to promote their organizations.
5. He /She must have analytical and problem-solving ability
6. He/She must be capable of handling independent responsibility of health checkup for executives from various organisations, right from encouraging them to come for the check up to facilitating the process of the check up at the hospital and finally following up with the payment process.
7. Candidate should have a pleasing personality and a have positive attitude towards things. Should be ready to take challenges head on and should not be averse to change.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category:Public Relations
Role:Public Relations Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Kamalnayan Bajaj Hospital brings the tradition and experience of 25 years in delivering affordable healthcare services in a patient-friendly environment with a strong system embedded in ethical and transparent medical practice. The hospital's facilities have been specially designed to be calming and comfortable, in view of the anxieties of hospital stay.